So, you have decided that it is finally time for you to go ahead and think about going on a vacation. Whether you’re starting to look at kemah camping or any other option, you may be trying to figure out if it could be a good idea for you to go ahead and explore just what you can find when it comes to making it the best vacation possible. Here are some tips.
· Leave on a random day. If you can, leave Christmas morning or Thanksgiving day or on whatever holiday it may be. The traffic is best on the actual holiday itself. Or, leave on Tuesday (any time during the day), Wednesday (any time during the day), or Thursday morning. These are the days of the week with the least traffic.
· Get a good night’s sleep. The best time to leave is early in the morning, after a good night’s rest.
· Plan fun activities for the road. If you have kids, plan some fun activities for on the road. Bring a portable DVD player, video games, or those fun little travel games along to keep them entertained.
· Pull over if you have to. If you can’t keep your eyes open, if your legs start to hurt, or if you just need to get away from all of the people in the vehicle, then do yourself a favor and stop.
· If it’s a long trip, consider an overnight stay. Driving to the other end of the East Coast can be stressful. Consider staying overnight and relaxing instead of driving all in one day.
Figuring out a game plan for traveling is always a good idea and, when all is said and done, you’ll find that you’re that much closer to having a great trip.